• 스티븐양담임목사 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

[Pastor Stephen Yang’s ‘Christian Faith Column’]    

Murder VS False Evidence <Part 3>

Written by/Pastor Stephen Yang

Senior Pastor, Goback Church

http://gobackchurch.org

And high-ranking public officials who run the government, especially politicians, lie very easily. 

For their benefit and the benefit of their political party, they often make up lies at any time and try to cover up their mistakes by taking advantage of loopholes in language.

That is why I think our people’s trust in leaders in various fields of society, including politics, economy, society, culture, education, national defense, and the media, remains very low.

Now, I think our people are at a loss because they do not know whose words are right, whose guidance and guidance they should receive, who they can trust, and whose leaders are truly righteous and wise. 

Throughout my life, I have led organizations, albeit small ones. 

Even if it is a small organization, becoming a leader and leading that organization or group is by no means easy.

However, the most challenging situation that a leader faces in any organization, group, society, or country is 

losing the trust of the group members. When a leader loses the trust of the organization's members, 

it means that he or she has lost his or her qualifications as a leader. 

But in 2024, how much trust will our country’s leaders in various fields receive from the people? 

We can probably guess the score without much difficulty. It will probably be at the bottom.

Then, why did this situation come to this? I thought about it. 

As I mentioned at length about lies in the beginning, it can be said that false words and actions such as lies, false promises, conspiracies, and schemes have caused them to lose the trust that they should have as leaders.

The lies of our country's leaders are now being drowned in a flood of lies, not to mention the political, educational, 

cultural, sports, and economic worlds, and now even the religious world.

I have a dream.

I dream that our country, the Republic of Korea, will become a country like the great Christian countries of the West, 

where there are almost no lies, and even if it is the first time we have met, we can feel the truth of that person by 

looking into each other’s eyes, trust them, and support them.

I wish that such a country were my homeland, and I hope that the day will come when my children and 

descendants will live in such a country. 

Therefore, I hope that the hearts of the members of our society will establish a firm belief that lies are a very serious 

crime and an evil that destroys relationships and that they should never exist in their lives.

As a missionary and a pastor of a very small Korean immigrant church in the United States, I wake up early in the 

morning and write this column, and I pray to the Lord again, muttering my dream.

I hope that this dream will not be just my dream, but the hope and dream of all the people of our country, 

the Republic of Korea. 

Thank you.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.