• 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

Pastor Stephen Yang’s ‘Christian Column’]         

“Planting the Church in Chicago” <Last Part >

Written by/Pastor Stephen Yang

Senior Pastor,  Goback Church

http://gobackchurch.org

Thankfully, in 2024, we are serving by further expanding the area of ​​spreading the gospel as an online confession church.

People who want to worship with sincerity and spirit are gathering, transcending time and space. 

Although it is still in an underdeveloped state in many ways, the moving feeling of a worship service 

that God the Holy Spirit is pleased with gives us comfort and strength.

Although we are economically very poor and struggling, we walk boldly with the belief that our Lord has 

already prepared the funds for our livelihood and ministry.

If, in the distant future, saints who have faith and received salvation through the ministry of the Goback Church 

open their mouths and talk about the ministry of the Goback Church, I will be satisfied with that.

“But the Holy Spirit testifies to me in every city, saying that bonds and tribulations await me. 

But I do not consider my life of any value to myself, so that I may finish my course and the mission 

I received from the Lord Jesus, to bear witness to the gospel of God’s grace."

We want to follow this confession of Apostle Paul, our great predecessor in faith, who declared, “

I sincerely hope that our Lord's grace, love, guidance, and protection will be with my wife and I 

and the members of Goback Church who are lacking.

" Goback Church is an inland missionary church working in the western part of Michigan. 

Goback Church, which is fighting to save souls in crisis on the spiritual front lines, desperately needs 

your prayers and continued support. Hallelujah!"

Sponsor: Kakao Bank 3333-01-4316534

<Copyright © Daily Today, unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibited>

When sharing elsewhere, please use the unique link address below as the source.

http://dailytoday.co.kr/news/view.php?idx=98774

Article registration 2024-06-08 20:37:49

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.