• 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

[Pastor Stephen Yang’s ‘Christian Column’] 

“Large Fire” <Part 3>

Written by/Pastor Stephen Yang

Senior Pastor,  Goback Church

http://gobackchurch.org

This was because the 23 technicians assigned to work in the machine room on the 5th basement floor 

today were afraid that they would all be burned to death.

So, I ordered our managers to send rescue personnel to the 5th basement level immediately.

But no one followed my work orders. The work leader explained the reason.

If they entered now, everyone would die regardless.

At that very moment, firefighters from Seongnam City, a satellite city of Seoul, arrived.

I informed them that a large number of our technicians and technicians from other processes were deployed 

and asked them to go in immediately and rescue people.

However, the words of the firefighters were no different from those of our employees.

Now, it is impossible to know what the inside situation is, and it is usually dangerous to enter wearing an oxygen mask when such severe toxic smoke is flying around along with fire by-products.

I felt scared for a moment.

In addition, many reporters from public broadcasting stations flocked to the scene of the fire, 

as if they had somehow found out about it.

They put a microphone and a camera in front of me and asked me, 

“Are you really Director Yang Eui-tak, the construction manager of the company where the technician 

who caused the fire belongs? How did the fire start? Please explain the circumstances of the accident!” 

they began to ask insistently.

A physical fight broke out between the construction company employees and our company employees 

as they blocked the reporters.

At that moment, I felt my eyesight going dark.

Suddenly, the faces of fellow technicians who might be dying on the fifth basement floor flashed 

before my eyes like a screen.

My head became complicated with various thoughts.

“Should I run away to Jeju Island? No, wouldn’t it be better to take refuge abroad until things calm down for a while?” Thoughts came to mind.

Right then, when my heart was pounding and I didn't know what to do, 

I remembered the intercessory prayer meeting we were supposed to start tonight.

Tonight is the first meeting, and I thought that if the leader who initiated the prayer meeting could not attend, 

the intercessory prayer meeting would disappear before it could even start.

At the same time, a spiritual feeling passed through my mind.

It was a spiritual intuition that the fire incident that occurred today in the machine room on the 5th basement floor may have been an attack by Satan on our Intercessory Prayer Association.

why? It was my conviction that this was an accident caused by Satan to prevent our prayer meeting from being held, because the amazing work of God the Holy Spirit would take place in this intercessory prayer meeting we had decided to meet today.

Therefore, it is judged that Satan has attacked me in every way he can to prevent our intercessory prayer meeting from being held tonight.

And Satan, who judged that I would not stop the intercessory prayer meeting due to Satan's considerable attack, 

was convinced that today's fire incident was the incident in which he attacked with the strongest means he could.

As a result of thinking about various ways to attack the prayer meeting, Satan believed that the most powerful way to attack the prayer meeting was to set fire to the machine room at the construction site where the prayer meeting leader was in charge, and I was certain that he started the fire.

This is because, at the time, the machine room contained all of the large-scale equipment worth approximately 10 million dollars that had been installed just a few days earlier.

The fire broke out even though the packaging had not yet been opened.

In addition to the casualties, the property damage would have been enormous, so as the general manager of the site, 

my chances of surviving both at work and legally were close to zero.

I was probably going to be arrested right away.

But the moment I became convinced that the Intercessory Prayer Meeting was the cause of the fire, 

I felt a hot force like lava rising from the depths of my soul.

Immediately wearing only a hard hat and rubber gloves, I approached the equipment entrance, which was spewing out black toxic smoke like a large chimney.

*Continued on the next page

" Confession Church is an Inland Mission Church serving in the western region of Michigan.

The Confessing Church is fighting to save souls in crisis on the spiritual front lines.

We desperately need your prayers and continued support.

Hallelujah! "

<Copyright © Daily Today, unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibited>

When sharing elsewhere, please use the unique link address below as the source.

http://dailytoday.co.kr/

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.