• 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

[Pastor Stephen Yang’s ‘Christian Column’]

“Large Fire” <Part 1>

Written by/Pastor Stephen Yang

Senior Pastor,  Goback Church

http://gobackchurch.org

Hello, readers of Pastor Stephen Yang’s Christian column!

It's already March.

Time flies so quickly. 

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that we all have the wisdom to spend 

our remaining days conserving our time.

This column was specially prepared.

This is because, although the content of the column is something I actually experienced, 

it contains some content that reveals structural problems in Korean society, 

so I was cautious and did not reveal it until now.

Now, a considerable amount of time has passed, 

and the purpose of me posting this article is purely for religious reasons.

However, I boldly shared it with you because I thought you would find it fun, urgent, and religiously challenging. 

I hope you have a precious time of grace.

“In 2007, construction of a new temple was in progress at the church.

The church that had been around for decades was sold to another church 

and construction was underway to move to a new location.

Since I had already received my mission and had to leave as soon as preparations 

for immigrating to Chicago, USA were completed, my mind was often on building a church. 

Still, I was so tied up with work and too much time was taken up with preparations for immigration that 

I couldn't look into it in depth.

Then one day, I had a spiritually strange feeling. 

It was none other than a question about prayer.

When a new temple is being built, it is natural for the fire of prayer to ignite regardless of 

which church it is, but at the time, I felt that our church was too cold.

Building a church is not an ordinary task.

This is because building a church involves building a community of church members, 

so the work of Satan becomes very strong.

So, in times like this, there is no solution other than prayer, so when most churches build a new chapel, 

it is common for the prayers to start out lukewarm but become very hot.

But our church was not like that. So I left everything behind and started praying to the Lord about this problem.

The Holy Spirit of God, as if he had been waiting, touched my heart and responded quickly, requesting that an intercession prayer meeting be established and implemented as soon as possible.

So, after praying for about a month, I appealed to the believers to form an intercession prayer meeting.

At the time, I was the choir director at the church, and the choir I belonged to was a very trusting team of mostly married couples and church workers.

So, I first announced to the choir that I would be establishing an intercessory prayer team and 

appealed for their participation.

Naturally, many choir members with good faith expressed their intention to participate.

--- To be continued on the next page ---

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.